Tuesday, May 10, 2016

THE NEXT MANIFESTATION!

5-10-2016. . . . THE NEXT MANIFESTATION!

“How precious it is, Lord, to realize that you are thinking about me constantly! I can't even count how many times a day your thoughts turn toward me. And when I waken in the morning, you are still thinking of me!” (Ps 139:17 TLB)  The question is raised in Psalms 8, “What is man that thou art mindful of him. . .”? Put another way, What is man that he is always on your mind?  This very moment, we are in God’s mind and on God’s mind.  What an awesome revelation to know that God is constantly thinking of us.   His thoughts of us are always good and never evil. ( Jer 29:11) God’s thoughts are also His plans;  His plans are His manifested will!   Everything good that happens to us is a result of God’s thoughts in eternity being realized and carried out as our lives unfold.  Approach each day with excitement and the expectation of seeing what God has planned for us next!   Get ready for the next manifestation!

Prayer: Lord, I am so glad you are always thinking of us and that we are never off your mind! You are so awesome and all your works are marvelous. Thank you for the privilege of experiencing them.  Amen!

Ps 139:1-5. . . . O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit or stand. When far away you know my every thought. You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest. Every moment you know where I am. You know what I am going to say before I even say it. You both precede and follow me and place your hand of blessing on my head. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment