Friday, May 20, 2016

HOE YOUR ROW!

5-20-2016. . . .HOE YOUR ROW!

"Peter turned and saw that the disciple whom Jesus loved was following them. (This was the one who had leaned back against Jesus at the supper and had said, "Lord, who is going to betray you?")  When Peter saw him, he asked, "Lord, what about him?"  Jesus answered, "If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me."  (John 21:20-23 NIVWe all have our charge to keep and God to glorify.  Everyone's charge is important although, how they are carried out may differ.  Don't get caught up in the "What and How" of someone else; stay focused hoe your own row.

PRAYER: Lord, you are the God of us all!  Thank you for giving each of us purpose.  Help us to stay focused on all that has been assigned to our hands to do.  Amen.

John 9:4. . . .I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.  KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment