Tuesday, May 17, 2016

STAY FOCUSED!

5-17-2016. . . . STAY FOCUSED!

"Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward — to Jesus.  I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back." (Phil 3:13-14 MSG)  We are all still a work in progress and reaching our desired goal will require FOCUS!  Distractions and Attractions are two things that will most certainly cause our focus to shift.  Distractions are external things that cause momentary shifts from our central focus; attractions, on the other hand, are internal things we intentionally shift our focus to.  Be wise and stay on course.  Stay focused on the main goal!

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for working in us both to will and to do of your own good pleasure.  Complete the work that you started in us and help us to stay focused.  Amen.

 Phil 1:6. . . . And I am sure that God who began the good work within you will keep right on helping you grow in his grace until his task within you is finally finished on that day when Jesus Christ returns. TLB



No comments:

Post a Comment