Wednesday, December 9, 2015

IT'S ESSENTIAL!

12-9-2015. . . .IT'S ESSENTIAL!

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." (Ps 119:105 KJV)  As headlights are essential to an automobile, so the word of God is essential to the life of believers!   During the daytime the illuminated headlights of an automobile make it possible for others to see it coming and during the nighttime, they enable drivers to see where they are going! God's word illuminated in the life of believers make it possible for others to see Christ through them, while at the same time, makes the believer's path clear as they continue walking with Christ! 

Prayer: Lord, thank you for your word that illuminates our life and directs our path. Amen!

Ps 119:101. . . .I have kept my feet from every evil path so that I might obey your word. (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment