Thursday, December 31, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR - ENCOURAGE YOURSELF!

12-31-2015. . . .HAPPY NEW YEAR - ENCOURAGE YOURSELF!

In these waning moments of the year 2015, I pause with praise to God for bringing us to this moment. As I ponder with great anticipation the new year 2016, (1 the number of God & 6 the number of Man) I encourage myself; decree and declare to myself that "GOD IS WITH ME AND FOR ME!"  If God be for me, who or what can be against me.  I decree and declare this afresh in the face of all that has happen to me in this past year both bad and good.  I remind myself that is was God that allowed me to come to it and it was that same God that has and is bringing me through it! So I commit the past year 2015 to Him; for it is He only that can and will judge it. I commit this new year 2016, with all is potential and promises, unto Him; for He only determines my future.  Therefore, "Now unto Him that is able to keep us from falling, and to present us faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!~
Elder Perry D. Broadnax
Author: Excerpts For Living

No comments:

Post a Comment