Wednesday, December 16, 2015

COMPLETE SUBMISSION!

12-16-2015. . . .COMPLETE SUBMISSION!

"Mary said, "I am the Lord's servant, and I am willing to do whatever he wants. May everything you said come true." And then the angel disappeared." (Luke 1:38 TLB) We may not understand everything that the Lord speaks to us or desires to do through us. In fact, some things may seem virtually inconceivable to us. Nevertheless, in complete submission we too should respond as Mary responded; "I am your servant therefore, whatever you say is what I will do!"  In so doing, blessings come to us and through us!

Prayer: Lord, let your awesome will be done in us, through us and for us. We are your servants. Thy will be done. Amen!

Ps 138:8. . . .The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment