Thursday, January 9, 2014

PLEASING GOD!

1-9-2014. . . .PLEASING GOD!

Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise-the fruit of lips that confess his name.  And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.  (Heb 13:15-16)  We are not required to offer to God the blood sacrifice of animals; Jesus blood took care of that for us!  Our response to that act should be our continual offering of praise to God and service to mankind!  With this God is pleased!

PRAYER: Lord, our desire is to please you at all times!  We begin by offering you prasie and thanks continually.  We also give our service to mankind in an effort to draw all into your kingdom!  Amen.

Ps 116:12-14. . . . How can I repay the LORD for all his goodness to me?  I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the LORD.  I will fulfill my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people. NIV


No comments:

Post a Comment