Friday, January 17, 2014

A WASTED JOURNEY!

1-17-2014. . . .A WASTED JOURNEY!

"The steps of good men are directed by the Lord. He delights in each step they take.  If they fall it isn't fatal, for the Lord holds them with his hand." (Ps 37:23-24 TLB)  Following God's directed path is good, but it is our development along the path that brings God pleasure!  To simply follow the path and not become who God purposed us to be would most sadly be a wasted journey.

PRAYER: Lord, help us to become all you have purposed us to be as we travel your directed path of destiny.  Amen.

Job 23:11-14. . . . . I have stayed in God's paths, following his steps. I have not turned aside.  I have not refused his commandments but have enjoyed them more than my daily food.  Nevertheless, his mind concerning me remains unchanged, and who can turn him from his purposes?  Whatever he wants to do, he does. So he will do to me all he has planned, and there is more ahead.   TLB


No comments:

Post a Comment