Wednesday, January 15, 2014

ELIMINATE THE DISTANCE!

1-15-2014. . . .ELIMINATE THE DISTANCE!

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. (Isa 55:8-9 NIV)  There is a very large difference between the Lord's ways and our ways; His thoughts and our thoughts!  He however, is more than willing to reveal His ways and thoughts to us if we are willing to eliminate the distance between us and Him!

PRAYER: Lord, transform us from self-willed, self-driven creatures into people that are totally submitted and in sync with your thoughts and your ways.  Thy will be done.  Amen!

Jer 33:3-4. . . .Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.' NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment