Tuesday, July 23, 2013

GOD REFINES!

7-23-2013. . . .GOD REFINES! 

"I will bring the third that remain through the fire and make them pure, as gold and silver are refined and purified by fire. They will call upon my name and I will hear them; I will say, 'These are my people,' and they will say, 'The Lord is our God."  (Zech 13:9 TLB)  Everyone does not make it through the fires of testing and refinement.  Those that have, those that will, and those that do, come out on the other side with a far greater kingdom value!  The world can only define us (and that often incorrectly), but God refines us to our greatest value!

PRAYER: Lord, refine us to our greatest value.  Although, the process at times may be painful, the end result is worth it!  Complete the process in us.  Amen!

Ps 139:23-24. . . .Search me, O God, and know my heart; test my thoughts. Point out anything you find in me that makes you sad, and lead me along the path of everlasting life. TLB


No comments:

Post a Comment