Tuesday, July 16, 2013

FLOODED OUT!

7-16-2013. . . .FLOODED OUT!

"When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him." (Isa 59:19b KJV)  When a flood hits, the tides and currents are so swift and strong that everything that is unstable will get swept away.  That is what the enemy tries to do to us!  He comes at us swiftly and strongly (like a flood) in hopes of catching us off guard and sweep us away.  However, God flips the script on him and like a flood, God lifts up a standard against the enemy!  God's standard for us is Victory!  The devil retreats because he can not compete by only offering defeat!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for raising the standard of Victory against our enemies!  Help us never to be found in an unstable place.  Amen! 

Ps 61:1-4. . . .Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.   From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.  For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.  I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.  KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment