Wednesday, March 6, 2013

NAME DROPPING!

3-6-2013. . . .NAME DROPPING!

"That at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." (Phil 2:10-11 TLB)  There are times when we can drop certain names in certain situations and cause a reaction to occur.  However, there is no other name that can be named that can command a total world response.       J E S U S!  Talk about the ultimate in name dropping. . . this is it!

PRAYER:  Lord, your name is above every name and at the mention of it, all the world must respond!  Glory to your name forever.  Amen!


John 14:12-14. . . .You can ask him for anything, using my name, and I will do it, for this will bring praise to the Father because of what I, the Son, will do for you. 14 Yes, ask anything, using my name, and I will do it!  TLB





No comments:

Post a Comment