Thursday, March 21, 2013

THEY WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT EM!

3-21-2013. . . .THEY WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT EM!

"When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. (Prov 16:7 KJV)  One sure way to deal with our enemies is to let the Lord handle them!  If we simply focus on pleasing the Lord through our actions, not only towards Him, but towards our enemies as well, the Lord Himself will cause our enemies to be still and they won't know what hit em!

PRAYER: Lord, you have such a cool way of handling things!  If we were left to our own devices as it relates to dealing with our enemies, it would be nothing less then a big mess.  Continue teaching us yours ways and may our ways be always pleasing to you.  Amen.

Ps 3:5-7. . . .Then I lay down and slept in peace and woke up safely, for the Lord was watching over me. 6 And now, although ten thousand enemies surround me on every side, I am not afraid. 7 I will cry to him, "Arise, O Lord! Save me, O my God!" And he will slap them in the face, insulting them and breaking off their teeth.  TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment