Friday, March 1, 2013

WORK ON SAINTS!

3-1-2013. . . .WORK ON SAINTS!


"My enemies will fall back and perish in your presence;  you have vindicated me; you have endorsed my work, declaring from your throne that it is good.  (Ps 9:3-4 TLB)  As challenging as it may be, regard not the many naysayers who have no problem expressing their venomous opinions and judging our call, charge, and commission.  God himself puts his stamp of approval on us (the anointing) and we have no need for man's approval or sanction.  God vindicates his anointed and declares our work good!   Work on Servants!

PRAYER: Lord, you alone have called us and qualified us to do what we do.  Help us to look only to you for approval and vindication from the accusations of our enemies.  Amen! 

Ps 27:1-3. . . .The Lord is my light and my salvation; he protects me from danger-whom shall I fear?  When evil men come to destroy me, they will stumble and fall! Yes, though a mighty army marches against me, my heart shall know no fear! I am confident that God will save me. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment