Thursday, January 17, 2013

DIVINE PROTECTION!

1-17-2013. . . .DIVINE PROTECTION

"Jehovah himself is caring for you! He is your defender.  He protects you day and night.  He keeps you from all evil and preserves your life. He keeps his eye upon you as you come and go and always guards you.  (Ps 121:5-8 TLB)   Shootings, killings, robberies, home invasions; violence and lawlessness seem to be on the increase daily. Were it not for God, our hearts would faint for fear!  But, God Himself is our protector!  Therefore, free from fear, we live, move and have our being under divine protection.

Prayer: Lord, you are our protection!  In You we trust and live free from fear.  Amen!

Ps 27:1-3. . . . The Lord is my light and my salvation; he protects me from danger-whom shall I fear? When evil men come to destroy me, they will stumble and fall!  Yes, though a mighty army marches against me, my heart shall know no fear! I am confident that God will save me.  TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment