Wednesday, January 16, 2013

ANSWER AND OBEY!

1-16-2013. . . .ANSWER AND OBEY!

"But Amos replied, "I am not really one of the prophets. I do not come from a family of prophets. I am just a herdsman and fruit picker. But the Lord took me from caring for the flocks and told me, 'Go and prophesy to my people Israel." (Amos 7:14-15 TLB)  God's choosing of us and His purpose for us are not optional!  He chooses whom He pleases according to His determination and not our qualification.  So when the Lord calls, answer and obey!

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for considering us and for choosing to including us in your work.  Yours is to command and ours is to thy will obey.  Amen!

Isa 43:1. . . . But now the Lord who created you, O Israel, says, "Don't be afraid, for I have ransomed you; I have called you by name; you are mine. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment