Thursday, January 3, 2013

AVAILABILITY

1-3-2013. . . .AVAILABILITY!


"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"  And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" (Isa 6:8 NIV)  It's not just 'Ability' but 'Availability' God is looking for!   Let your 2013 mantra be, "Lord, I'm available to you!"

Prayer: Lord, thank you for the ability you have given me!  I give to you not only my ability, but my availability this year!  Amen!

Rom 8:28-30. . . . And we know that all that happens to us is working for our good if we love God and are fitting into his plans.  For from the very beginning God decided that those who came to him-and all along he knew who would-should become like his Son, so that his Son would be the First, with many brothers. And having chosen us, he called us to come to him; and when we came, he declared us "not guilty," filled us with Christ's goodness, gave us right standing with himself, and promised us his glory.  TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment