Monday, November 5, 2012

NO "I's" AT ALL!

11-5-2012. . . .NO "I's" AT ALL!

"For the value of wisdom is far above rubies; nothing can be compared with it.  Wisdom and good judgment live together, for wisdom knows where to discover knowledge and understanding.  If anyone respects and fears God, he will hate evil. For wisdom hates pride, arrogance, corruption, and deceit of every kind. (Prov 8:11-13  TLB)  Pride, arrogance, and deceit view the world through big "I's" but cannot see!  Humility views the world clearly with no "I's" at all!

PRAYER: Lord, help us daily to have a clear view of our world and eliminate all the big "I's" that cannot see.  Amen.

Matt 13:14-17. . . .They hear, but don't understand; they look, but don't see!  For their hearts are fat and heavy, and their ears are dull, and they have closed their eyes in sleep,  so they won't see and hear and understand and turn to God again, and let me heal them.' But blessed are your eyes, for they see; and your ears, for they hear. TLB


No comments:

Post a Comment