Wednesday, November 14, 2012

COMMITTED TO THANKS!


11-14-2012. . . .COMMITTED TO THANKS!

 "Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever." (Ps 30:11-12 KJV)  It spite of the difficulties, troubles and trials that life brings our way, God always brings us through with joy. Weeping may endure, but joy emerges!  As a result, thanks and praise should continually be in our mouth!

Prayer: Lord, I will forever give you thanks a praise because you are awesome! You turn all my life's sorrows into joy! Thank You! Amen.

Ps 75:1. . . .Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment