Monday, May 7, 2012

TAKE THE TIME WHILE THERE IS TIME!

5-7-2012. . . .TAKE THE TIME WHILE THERE IS TIME!

"I will judge each of you, O Israel, and punish or reward each according to his own actions. Oh, turn from your sins while there is yet time. Put them behind you and receive a new heart and a new spirit. For why will you die, O Israel?  I do not enjoy seeing you die," the Lord God says. "Turn, turn and live!"  (Ezek 18:29-32 TLB)  Nowadays, no one wants to talk about are even hear about sin.  God on the other hand has not changed his position on it!  He will judge it and punish us for it if we don't repent.  Take the time while there is time to get it right and make it right!

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for your grace and mercy!  Help us to never take it for granted and continue in our sins.  Amen!


Ezek 36:26-27. . . . And I will give you a new heart-I will give you new and right desires-and put a new spirit within you. I will take out your stony hearts of sin and give you new hearts of love.  And I will put my Spirit within you so that you will obey my laws and do whatever I command. TLB



No comments:

Post a Comment