Tuesday, May 8, 2012

CLEAN IS POSSIBLE!

5-9-2012. . . .CLEAN IS POSSIBLE!

"Come, let's talk this over!" says the Lord; "no matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can take it out and make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you white as wool! If you will only let me help you, if you will only obey, then I will make you rich!  But if you keep on turning your backs and refusing to listen to me, you will be killed by your enemies; I, the Lord, have spoken." (Isa 1:18-20 TLB)  God so willing and loving wants to help us with our sin problem.  We may think we are beyond help, but He doesn't!  Clean is possible!  Allow Him to take the stain away!  

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for taking the stain of our sins away.  By your precious shed blood we are clean and made whole.  Thank you.  Amen!


2 Cor 5:17. . . .Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment