Thursday, May 10, 2012

COME CLEAN TO GET CLEAN!

5-10-2012. . . .COME CLEAN TO GET CLEAN!

"Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.  For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me.  (Ps 51:2-3 NIV)  Only after we are willing to come clean about our sin will we be able to get clean from our sin!   Acknowledge sin to God - Abandon any thought of continuing in sin - Accept God's correction and cleansing!  Come clean to get clean!

PRAYER: Lord, your love for us is steadfast and never changing.  Your mercies are new every morning.  We acknowledge our sins, abandon our intentions and accept your correction and cleansing.  Thank you, Amen!

 Isa 55:6-8. . . .Seek the Lord while you can find him. Call upon him now while he is near.  Let men cast off their wicked deeds; let them banish from their minds the very thought of doing wrong! Let them turn to the Lord that he may have mercy upon them, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon! TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment