Tuesday, January 24, 2012

NOT OUR PERMANENT ADDRESS!

1-24-2012. . . .NOT OUR PERMANENT ADDRESS!


"I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears."  (Ps 34:4 KJV)  It is always a good idea to seek the Lord, but especially so in times when our anxieties have got the best of us.    How comforting  it is to have the presence of our heavenly Father; knowing that when we turn to Him, He hears, responds and brings us out of all our troubles.  Our fears are never our permanent address!

PRAYER: Lord, we are comforted always by your presence.   You always hear, You always respond, You always deliver!  Thank you Lord.  Amen.


Ps 66:19-20. . . . But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer.  Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me. KJV



No comments:

Post a Comment