Monday, January 23, 2012

BYE BYE FEAR!

1-23-2011. . . .BYE BYE FEAR!

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." (2 Tim 1:7 KJV)  How to use what we have to defeat fear!   With POWER: Force fear to falter and fail! It's either IT or YOU!  With LOVE: Erase and eradicate all barriers! Love conquers all!   With A SOUND MIND: Think positively and advance through the adversity; reclaim the high ground. Fear should never be on top or out front!  Now, use what you have and say, BYE BYE FEAR!

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for giving us everything we need to defeat fear.  Thy kingdom come, thy will be done!  Amen.  


Ps 56:3-5. . . .
 But when I am afraid, I will put my confidence in you. Yes, I will trust the promises of God. And since I am trusting him, what can mere man do to me?  TLB


No comments:

Post a Comment