Thursday, January 5, 2012

ALWAYS OBEY GOD!


1-5-12. . . .ALWAYS OBEY GOD!

"And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.  And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat." (Gen 3:12-13 KJV)  Our choices have consequences! No amount of finger pointing and playing the blame game will bring about exoneration.  Wise decision making on the front end will avert the certainty of consequential disciplinary action on the back end!   The lesson: Always obey God!

PRAYER: Lord, you are just and true in all your ways and your love for us is unfailing.  Remember always your unfailing love to us should you every have to discipline us.  Amen!

Prov 3:11-12. . . . My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline and do not resent his rebuke, because the LORD disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in.  NIV




No comments:

Post a Comment