Monday, October 24, 2011

STAY IN HEALTH!




10-25-2011. . . .STAY IN HEALTH!

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."  (3 John 2 KJV)  Good health is a healthy desire to have for others and for our self!  We must however, work to achieve it and encourage others to do the same by eating right, getting proper rest, and exercise!!!!  Get in health - Be in health - Stay in health!

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for good health!  Help us to be in health and stay in health as we prosper both spiritually and physically.  Amen! 

Ps 42:11-43:1. . . .Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.  KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment