Friday, October 14, 2011

HE NEVER DISAPPOINTS!



10-14-2011. . . .HE NEVER DISAPPOINTS!

"For I was ashamed to ask the king for soldiers and cavalry to accompany us and protect us from the enemies along the way. After all, we had told the king that our God would protect all those who worshiped him, and that disaster could come only to those who had forsaken him!  So we fasted and begged God to take care of us. And he did."  (Ezra 8:21-23 TLB)  If God can be trusted for one thing, God can be trusted for every thing.  We should never be ashamed to demonstrate our dependence upon God to the world.  He never disappoints! 

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for always keeping your word.  You never disappoint!  Amen!


Jer 24:6-7. . . . I will see that they are well treated, and I will bring them back here again. I will help them and not hurt them; I will plant them and not pull them up.  I will give them hearts that respond to me. They shall be my people and I will be their God, for they shall return to me with great joy. TLB




No comments:

Post a Comment