Thursday, September 29, 2011

THE LAST WORD!



9-29-2011. . . .THE LAST WORD!

"Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.  And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.  And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.  And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go. (John 11:41-44 KJV)  It is never to late for the Lord to speak life into a dead situation!   Trust Him who is the way - the truth - and the life; let His be the last word!

PRAYER: Lord, your are the way, truth, and life!  Therefore, no dead situation is beyond your ability to speak life into it!  Our trust is in you who has the last word!  Amen.


John 11:25-26. . . .Jesus told her, "I am the one who raises the dead and gives them life again. Anyone who believes in me, even though he dies like anyone else, shall live again. TLB



No comments:

Post a Comment