Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ETERNALLY SECURE!



9-21-2011. . . .ETERNALLY SECURE!

"My sheep recognize my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.  I give them eternal life and they shall never perish. No one shall snatch them away from me, for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else, so no one can kidnap them from me." (John 10:27-30 TLB)  We are eternally secure in Jesus Christ and therefore, free to live our lives in righteousness and holiness without fear!  We are the righteousness of God and were made holy.  Although, the enemy day and night does not cease to accuse us before God, we remain eternally secure!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for being our Lord and Shepherd.  We heed your voice and follow only you.  In you we remain eternally secure.  Amen!

Titus 1:1-3. . . .I have been sent to bring faith to those God has chosen and to teach them to know God's truth-the kind of truth that changes lives-so that they can have eternal life, which God promised them before the world began-and he cannot lie.  And now in his own good time he has revealed this Good News and permits me to tell it to everyone. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment