Thursday, March 24, 2011

MADE TO PRAISE!



3-24-2011. . . .MADE TO PRAISE!

"This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise."  (Isa 43:21 KJV)  It is an honor to have been formed by God and for God; for the expressed purpose of praise!  God therefore, has an expectation of praise by us, and from us.  Expectation unsatisfied however, results in disappointment!  Is God disappointed with us today or, have we met His expectation of praise?  We will never have to ask or worry about this question if we daily take David's approach:  "I will bless the Lord at all times and His praise shall continually be in my mouth!"


Prayer: Lord, you are worthy to be praise!  I will honor you daily by meeting your expectation of praise.  Amen!

Ps 34:1-3. . . .I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.  My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.  O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment