Monday, March 21, 2011

HE IS OUR PRAISE!



3-21-2011. . . .HE IS OUR PRAISE!


He is your praise and he is your God, the one who has done mighty miracles you yourselves have seen.  (Deut 10:21 TLB)  Beyond who God is (which is reason enough for praise) is what God has done and continues to do!  Take a quick inventory.  He is responsible for every good thing that has ever happened to us!  Without a doubt, He is our Praise!

Prayer: Lord, You are my praise!  Forever and ever I will acknowledge you as such and give you your just due! Amen.


Ps 34:1-3. . . . I will praise the Lord no matter what happens. I will constantly speak of his glories and grace.  I will boast of all his kindness to me. Let all who are discouraged take heart. 3 Let us praise the Lord together and exalt his name. TLB



No comments:

Post a Comment