Monday, March 14, 2011

KINGDOM ACCESS!



3-14-2011. . . .KINGDOM ACCESS!

"He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?  And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.  And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.  And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.  And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.  (Matt 16:15-19 KJV)  As believers, It's not what we, It's who we know that gives us our advantage and access!  Kingdom access!


Prayer: Lord, thank you for allowing us to know you and for giving us kingdom access.  Amen!


Luke 12:32. . . .Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. KJV



No comments:

Post a Comment