Thursday, February 3, 2011

RELEASE YOURSELF!


2-3-2011. . . .RELEASE YOURSELF!

I walk in the strength of the Lord God. I tell everyone that you alone are just and good.  O God, you have helped me from my earliest childhood-and I have constantly testified to others of the wonderful things you do. (Ps 71:15-18 TLB)  There comes a time in one's walk with the Lord, that we reach what I call, 'The Release Point.'  The release point is where we fully allow the Lord to truly direct and orchestrate our lives.  No more tug-of-war or trying to operate in our will and might.  We simply walk in His strength and give witness to the evidence of the goodness and favor of God we experience through such a release.

Prayer: Lord, thank you for daily supplying us with your strength whereby we walk and witness to the world your greatness and goodness.  Amen!

Ps 84:11-12. . . . For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.   O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee. KJV



No comments:

Post a Comment