Tuesday, February 1, 2011

EQUIPPED!


2-1-2011. . . .EQUIPPED!

For you have given me strength for the battle and have caused me to subdue all those who rose against me. (2 Sam 22:40 TLB)  David gladly acknowledged God as his source of strength and his ability to subdue his adversaries.  God did not relieve him from the battle, but resourced him for the battle.  He does the same for us!  Prepare for victory!  We have alreay been equipped!

Prayer: Lord, you are my source of strength and I depend on you!  You have resourced me for the battle and I am prepared for victory!  Amen!

Ps 18:32-34. . . . He fills me with strength and protects me wherever I go.  He gives me the surefootedness of a mountain goat upon the crags. He leads me safely along the top of the cliffs.  He prepares me for battle and gives me strength to draw an iron bow! TLB


No comments:

Post a Comment