Friday, February 11, 2011

OUCH.....THE TRUTH HEALS!



2-11-2011. . . .OUCH.....THE TRUTH HEALS!


"Stop lying to each other; tell the truth, for we are parts of each other and when we lie to each other we are hurting ourselves." (Eph 4:25 TLB) Lying benefits no one and hurts everyone involved.  Lying to a brother or sister is like lying to ourselves, seeing we are connected.  Would one in right mind, intentionally hurt one's self?  I think not.  It has been said, 'The truth hurts' and true that may be in some cases, but not like a lie!  The hurt of truth ultimately heals whereas, the hurt of a lie continually brings harm.  OUCH....The truth heals!


Prayer: Lord, thank you for your healing truth.  Helps spread the healing by always speaking the truth and no lies.  Amen.

Prov 8:6-9. . . .Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.  For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.   All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.  They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment