Wednesday, August 4, 2010

AS A REMINDER!


8-4-2010. . . .AS A REMINDER! 

"When I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will be seen in the clouds,  and I will remember my promise to you and to every being, that never again will the floods come and destroy all life." (Gen 9:14-16 TLB)   Recent floods throughout the country has raised legitimate safety concerns that should be addressed.  Total destruction by flood however, is a concern that never has to be addressed again.  As a reminder of His promise, God placed a rainbow in the sky!   The next time you see a rainbow, remember to tell God thanks for His promise!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for your promise and the reminder in the sky that you are faithful to your promises!  Amen!

Gen 9:16. . .For I will see the rainbow in the cloud and remember my eternal promise to every living being on the earth." TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment