Tuesday, April 20, 2010

YOU FOR ME & ME FOR YOU!


4-20-2010. . . .YOU FOR ME AND ME FOR YOU!

“Like a lily among thorns is my darling among the maidens.   Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest is my lover among the young men. I delight to sit in his shade, and his fruit is sweet to my taste. (Song 2:2-3 NIV)   Maidens, they are a plenty…..and trees, a wide assortment.  Yet, among the plenty and in the mist of the assortment is the special one you choose! Like a lily among thorns or a an apple tree in the mist of a forest, the chosen one is distinguished from the many and preferred above all others. You for me & Me for you!

Prayer: Lord, when it comes to selecting a mate, thank you for giving us choices. Although there be many and sometimes even a plenty, give us insight and wisdom to select only one and there with be eternally content. Amen!

Song 2:2-4. . . ."Yes, a lily among thorns, so is my beloved as compared with any other girls." "My lover is an apple tree, the finest in the orchard as compared with any of the other youths. I am seated in his much-desired shade and his fruit is lovely to eat. 4 He brings me to the banquet hall, and everyone can see how much he loves me. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment