Thursday, April 1, 2010

IT'S NOT ABOUT US!


4-1-2010. . . .IT’S NOT ABOUT US!

“Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will." (Matt 26:39 NIV) While it is okay to articulate our feelings concerning our impending unpleasant future, opting out of destiny however, is not a wise choice. After all, its really not about us, (our will) it’s really about Him! (His will)

Prayer: Lord, everything in life is not pleasant; in fact, some things are completely undesirable though they be your will! Nevertheless Lord, not as I will, by thy will be done!

Matt 26:42 . . . . Again he left them and prayed, "My Father! If this cup cannot go away until I drink it all, your will be done." TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment