Friday, April 2, 2010

IF HE COULD, SO CAN WE!


4-2-2010. . . .IF HE COULD, SO CAN WE!

“One of the criminals hanging beside him scoffed, "So you're the Messiah, are you? Prove it by saving yourself-and us, too, while you're at it!" But the other criminal protested. "Don't you even fear God when you are dying? We deserve to die for our evil deeds, but this man hasn't done one thing wrong." Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your Kingdom." And Jesus replied, "Today you will be with me in Paradise. This is a solemn promise." (Luke 23:39-43 TLB) Even in the mist of His own pain and agony, Jesus yet loved and forgave! If He could do it, then, (in spite of our own pain and agony) so can we!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for your example of love and forgiveness. Lets us never be so caught up in our own pain and agony that we fail to follow your example. Amen!

Matt 18:21-22. . . .Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment