Monday, January 18, 2010

WHO HE IS TO US!


1-18-2010. . . .WHO HE IS TO US!

"But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head." (Ps 3:33 KJV) God is many thing to us. Among the many things He is to us David exclaims, He is our 'Shield - Glory & the Lifter up of our heads.' Enemies will be ever present and the forces of darkness ever looming. We however, confidently remember and acknowledge who God is to us and for us! Our Protector - Our Light - Our Help!

Prayer: Lord, you are a shield to me; my glory, and you keep my head lifted! When my enemies come in, like a flood you lift up a standard against them. Amen!

Job 1:9-10. . . .Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? Thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment