Thursday, January 7, 2010

IT'S A GOOD DAY FOR A CHECK-UP!


1-7-2010. . . .IT'S A GOOD DAY FOR A CHECK-UP!

"For the eyes of the Lord search back and forth across the whole earth, looking for people whose hearts are perfect toward him, so that he can show his great power in helping them." (2 Chron 16:9 TLB) What is the condition of your heart? Has it been 'made ready' (perfect) to receive power from God? God's discerning eye is examining hearts to qualify or disqualify them for an impartation of His mighty power! Today is a good day for a check-up!

Prayer: Lord, search our hearts and qualify us for an impartation of your mighty power. Amen!

Ps 139:23-24. . . .Search me, O God, and know my heart; test my thoughts. 24 Point out anything you find in me that makes you sad, and lead me along the path of everlasting life. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment