Thursday, January 28, 2010

CAN I - WILL I!



1-28-2010. . . .CAN I - WILL I!

"And I will put my Spirit within you so that you will obey my laws and do whatever I command." (Ezek 36:27 TLB) God created us in His own image and after His own likeness. He intends for us to reflect that image and likeness not only in how we appear, but also in how we behave! He aids us in this effort by freely placing His Spirit within us so that we are able to do His will. So the question is never "Can I" do His will, its always, "Will I" do His will?"

Prayer: Lord, thank you for freely placing your Spirit within me and giving me the ability to do your will. Help me submit my will to your Spirit. Amen!


Rom 7:23 . . . . So you see how it is: my new life tells me to do right, but the old nature that is still inside me loves to sin. Oh, what a terrible predicament I'm in! Who will free me from my slavery to this deadly lower nature? Thank God! It has been done by Jesus Christ our Lord. He has set me free. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment