Friday, March 4, 2022

OPPOSITION EXPECTED!

3-4-2022. . . .OPPOSITION EXPECTED!

"For you have armed me with strong armor for the battle. My enemies quail before me and fall defeated at my feet. You made them turn and run; I destroyed all who hated me. (Ps 18:39-41TLB) 

Opposition is to be expected when one attempts great things.  What God ordains He sustains.  He equips His servants well for every challenge and all haters will see defeat.  Expect opposition and don't be thrown by it!

PRAYER: Lord, you are strong and mighty.  You equip all those you call for every challenge and all opposition. With you we prevail!  Amen.

Ps 28:6-7. . . .Oh, praise the Lord, for he has listened to my pleadings!  He is my strength, my shield from every danger. I trusted in him, and he helped me. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment