Tuesday, March 8, 2022

KEEP A GOOD ATTITUDE!

3-8-2022. . . .KEEP A GOOD ATTITUDE!

"I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.  Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."  (Ps 27:13-14 KJV)  

God operates in His own time zone and our time (Chronos: clock time) is subject to it.  If we measure God's movement or the seemingly, "lack thereof" by our time, we may grow impatient, anxious, and even become faint of heart.  Keep a good attitude (be of good courage) while fully trusting God; knowing that in just the right moment He will strengthen you!

PRAYER: Lord, teach us to trust you more and wait with a good attitude for you to strengthen us in right when we need it most   Amen!

Ps 119:27-28. . . . Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works.  My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word.  KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment