Thursday, January 4, 2018

TIME FOR A CHECK UP!

1-4-18. . . .TIME FOR A CHECK UP!

But grow in spiritual strength and become better acquainted with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be all glory and splendid honor, both now and forevermore. Good-bye. 
 (2 Peter 3:18TLB)

This is a good time to check our spiritual levels.  Check faith, love, patience, hope and by all means, we must check our grace level.  We should see and be experiencing greater levels of God's favor in and on our lives as we walk boldly in this season of authority.  Seize every opportunity to make a demonstration of God's great power in the earth.  We are called to do so and there is no better time than now to do it!  Check your levels!


PRAYER: Lord, thank you for great grace and favor!  As we grow in grace help us to make a full demonstration of your great power as we boldly walk in the authority you have given us.  May our witness be true and fruitful.  Amen!

John 14:12-14. . . . "In solemn truth I tell you, anyone believing in me shall do the same miracles I have done, and even greater ones, because I am going to be with the Father. You can ask him for anything, using my name, and I will do it, for this will bring praise to the Father because of what I, the Son, will do for you.  Yes, ask anything, using my name, and I will do it!  TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment