Tuesday, January 2, 2018

SHIFT!

1-2-2018. . . .SHIFT!

"What can I give back to God for the blessings he's poured out on me?  I'll lift high the cup of salvation — a toast to God!  I'll pray in the name of God; I'll complete what I promised God I'd do, and I'll do it together with his people."  (Ps 116:12-14)

Welcome to a brand new year and for all who are ready, welcome to the SHIFT!  The blessings God has bestowed on us in all previous years have prepared us for this moment.   God is shifting us from being GETTERS to being GIVERS; from just RECEIVING BLESSINGS to BEING A BLESSING!  Notice here that I did not say He is shifting us into being BLESSERS; for He alone retains that status.  We are literally "THE BLESSING!"  Take a moment right where you are and speak it into your atmosphere: I AM THE BLESSING!  Where ever God sends you and whatever circumstances you find yourself in, know that you are there as THE BLESSING and God has deposited something in you to give in or to that situation!  Remember, the SHIFT is not about getting, it's about Giving!  WE ARE THE BLESSING!

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for trusting us enough to shift us into being the blessing!  As we proceed in this new year, help us now in every circumstance and situation to be cognizant of our responsibility to be THE BLESSING and discern what and how to give.  Amen! 

2 Cor 4:7. . . But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.  KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment