Wednesday, July 12, 2017

GOD'S TATS!

7-12-2017. . . .GOD'S TATS!

"Can a mother forget the infant at her breast, walk away from the baby she bore?  But even if mothers forget, I'd never forget you — never.  Look, I've written your names on the backs of my hands.  The walls you're rebuilding are never out of my sight."  (Isa 49:15-16 MSG)

Pressing problems and disturbing dilemmas may at times cause one to question whether or not, God still sees and cares; or has He completely forgotten about us.  In those moments don't loose hope!  God asks, "Can a mother forget the baby to whom she's given birth?"  God answers and reminds us now that, even if they do forget, "I WILL NEVER FORGET!"  In fact, our names are tattooed on the back of His hands.  He sees, cares, and knows all about us at all times and won't forget us ever.

PRAYER: Lord thank you for being a faithful God.  You never forget us and will always supply all our need according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.  Amen!

 Ps 121. . . Shall I look to the mountain gods for help? 2 No! My help is from Jehovah who made the mountains! And the heavens too!   He will never let me stumble, slip, or fall. For he is always watching, never sleeping.  Jehovah himself is caring for you! He is your defender.   He protects you day and night.  He keeps you from all evil and preserves your life.  He keeps his eye on you as you come and go and always guards you. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment