Tuesday, July 18, 2017

LET'S BELIEVE IT!

7-18-2017. . . .LET'S BELIEVE IT!

But now the Lord who created you, O Israel, says, "Don't be afraid, for I have ransomed you; I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up-the flames will not consume you.  For I am the Lord your God, your Savior, the Holy One of Israel. (Isa 43:1-3TLB)  

We are redeemed - we are called by name! He is with us - We will survive - We will come through!  God said it, that settles it!  Now, let's believe it!

PRAYER: Lord, whatever you say, is what we believe and live by.  Thank you for your words to us!  Amen!

Jer 29:11-13. . . . For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.  In those days when you pray, I will listen. You will find me when you seek me, if you look for me in earnest. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment