Tuesday, March 7, 2017

KEEP A GOOD ATTITUDE!

3-7-2017. . . .KEEP A GOOD ATTITUDE!

"I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.  Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."  (Ps 27:13-14 KJV) 

God operates in His own time (Kairos) and our time (Chronos: clock time) is subject to it.  If we measure God's movement or the seemingly "lack thereof," by our time, we may grow impatient, anxious, and even faint of heart.  Keep a good attitude (be of good courage) while fully trusting God; knowing that in just the right moment, He will strengthen!

PRAYER: Lord, teach us to trust you more and wait with a good attitude for you to strengthen us in due season. Amen!

Ps 119:27-28. . . . Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works.  My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word.  KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment