Friday, March 10, 2017

PROCLAIM THE NAME!

3-10-2017. . . .PROCLAIM THE NAME!

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."  (Isa 9:6 KJV) 


No one has ever been given a name that contains so much!  When we proclaim the name J E S U S, we procure him in our lives as wonderful; counselor the might God, and the Prince of Peace and the list does not stop there!  Proclaim him as healer; defender; provider; comforter.  Proclaim the name and procure the promises therein contained!

PRAYER: Lord, your name is great!  As we proclaim your name we procure the promises therein contained.  Thank you.  Amen!  

Isa 45:22-23. . . .For I am God; there is no other. 23 I have sworn by myself, and I will never go back on my word, for it is true-that every knee in all the world shall bow to me, and every tongue shall swear allegiance to my name." TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment